Super Wash Merino wool
Jaya Shree Textiles is one of those few companies across the globe who have a complete in-house facility to process raw wool to make worsted yarn ready for knitting or weaving, even for the latest innovation of machine washable, easy to care ‘Super wash’ wool. We have a new-age treatment facility at our latest technology super wash plant that converts dry cleaning application regular wool to machine washable products.
The super wash range includes variants like total-easy-care (TEC), hercosett, basolan, mercerised wool tops & yarns.
Advantages of Super wash wool:
- Easy to care, machine washable & tumble dried
- Shinier & brighter colours
- Maintains all natural wool properties like softness, elongation, moisture management, anti-odour, and comfort
- Preferred by global brands & retailers
- Active/ Athleisure wears
- Baseline fabrics
- Suits/ Jackets
- Shawls, Stoles
- Merino wool shoes, bags & other accessories
Other Specialised Products
- Wool Type: Normal merino wool, Machine wash TEC/Super wash wool, Basolan, Mercerised, RWS, Non Mulesed, Organic merino wool
- Technology based: Regular Ring spun, Compact spun, Siro spun, Siro fil, slim lana, Core spun (stretch yarns), Filament Twisted, Grindle & other fancy yarns
- Specialty & functional fibre blends: Merino wool blends with Lop pill poly, Low pil acrylic, Moisture management poly, Thermal poly, FR Viscose, FR Pyrotex, FR Modacrylics, HT Nylon, Dupont Sorona/Zentra, Micro denier acrylics, Mod acrylics, Anti bac poly, Anti bac acrylic, Antistatic fibres etc.
- Natural & Sustainable blends: Merino wool blends with Cashmere wool, silk, Linen, Regenerated fibres like Bamboo, Lyocel, Eucalyptus fibre, Viscose, Bio degradable Nylon, Poly, Green Poly, Eco viscose etc.
- Performance finishes: Mothproof, Flame retardant, Anti-bacterial/Anti-microbial/Anti-viral
**all of the above-mentioned products are available in natural grey/ ecru, top dyed and mélanges